Monday, October 26, 2009

Chrissy made me do it!!

...and i'm so glad! I was at a twitter party tonight with Indie Biz Chicks and mentioned that I needed to start blogging. So Chrissy Heron Gipson from Indiebizchicks.com insisted that I start tonight! I am so glad that she did, because I would have put it off forever!
So, I'll start by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a happy wife, mother and brand new grandmother. I live in Chicago, (not the suburbs). I grew up on one side of town and moved to the other. I just love this city.
So, why do I want to blog? I'd like to share about the great DIY scene that is going on here. There is such an emergence of artists and crafters in this city, it deserves to be talked about! I hope to share with you about this and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment